Veterans' Trust Fund: Spread the Word
Permission is granted to use the below materials without any type of modification consistent with the Style Guide: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If you require something different or have questions regarding use or the Style Guide please contact the DMVA Press Secretary at 717-861-8720.
Help to support Pennsylvania’s veterans and their families by printing, sharing and/or disseminating the below VTF materials.
Brochure (Click to download PDF)
Flyer (Click to download PDF)
Social Media Messages
Help to support Pennsylvania’s veterans and their families by sharing the below messages regarding the Veterans’ Trust Fund on Social Media!
Suggested Twitter Messages:
- Help PA #vets by making a contribution to the PA #Veterans Trust Fund during your next PA drivers license or vehicle registration renewal!
- . @PADMVA administers the PA #Veterans Trust Fund to assist PA #vets & their families. Learn more & how to contribute @ http://bit.ly/PennVTF
- PA's Honoring Our #Vets license plate supports PA vets & families through PA #Veterans Trust Fund. Learn more @ http://bit.ly/PennVTF
Suggested Facebook Messages:
- Help Pennsylvania’s veterans by making a contribution to the Pennsylvania Veterans’ Trust Fund the next time you apply for or renew your Pennsylvania driver’s license or photo ID or renew your motor vehicle registration. Simply check the VTF box to make a $3 tax-deductible donation on your renewal form! More info on the Veterans’ Trust Fund is available at http://bit.ly/PennVTF.
- Did you know the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs administers the Pennsylvania Veterans’ Trust Fund to assist Pennsylvania veterans and their families? Learn more and how you can make a tax-deductible contribution to the fund at http://bit.ly/PennVTF.
- Pennsylvania proudly offers an “Honoring Our Veterans” license plate, available through PennDOT, with $15 from the sale of each plate going to Pennsylvania’s Veterans Trust Fund. Consider honoring our veterans with your next license plate and learn more about the fund it supports at http://bit.ly/PennVTF.
- You don’t need to be a veteran to show your support of Pennsylvania veterans by purchasing the “Honoring Our Veterans” license plate. This plate is available for passenger cars and light trucks and costs $35. Fifteen dollars from the sale of each license plate goes to the Pennsylvania Veterans' Trust Fund. For more info and to get a copy of the application visit: www.dmv.state.pa.us/license_plates/special_fund.shtml.
Help to support Pennsylvania’s veterans and their families by using the below images when mentioning the Veterans' Trust Fund or linking to our site!
Medium Web Button (Right Click and Save Image)
Small Web Button (Right Click and Save Image)
Help to support Pennsylvania’s veterans and their families by using the below images to provide smartphone users with a quick way to get to the Veterans' Trust Fund website!
Large QR Code (Right Click and Save Image)
Small QR Code (Right Click and Save Image)
We will continue to populate this page with a variety of other materials as they are developed, continue to check back to see what is new! Thank you for helping to spread the word about the Veterans’ Trust Fund!