Donate to the center
If you'd like to donate to the home, you can donate to the Residents' Welfare Fund. The fund is used to provide activities, trips and entertainment to residents.
If you'd like to donate specific items, here are some suggested items that are needed:
- Baseball caps
- Large size sweatpants
- Button/zipper sweatshirts large sizes
- New undershirts large sizes
- Socks (non-skid, diabetic, and regular)
- Moccasin-style slippers (no back-less style)
- Pittsburgh logo shirts (large sizes) and ball hats
- Batteries AA-AAA-C and D
- Postage stamps
- Headphones for television sets
- Small radios
- All occasion cards
- Bisque ceramic pieces
Any Monetary donations will be welcomed.
If there’s something else you’d like to donate, contact (412) 665-6790.