Amputee and Paralyzed
Purpose: Provides eligible Amputee and Paralyzed Veterans a pension of $150.00 per month.
Veteran’s eligibility criteria:
- Resident of Pennsylvania upon entering the military
- Received Honorable or Under Honorable Conditions discharge
- Suffered a service-connected injury or incurred a disease resulting in the loss or loss of use of two or more extremities (arms/hands or legs/feet).
- At least a 40% disability rating compensation rating or higher in each limb as determined and certified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
Statute: Chapter 77, Title 51
Procedures: Chapter 5, Title 43
Where to apply?
Contact the County Veterans Affairs Director in the county you reside to apply for this program.
What documentation is needed to apply?
- Need a copy of last military service DD214
- Proof of Pennsylvania residency upon entering the military
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs Code Sheet
Contact: Rafirstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not send completed applications or personally identifiable information over e-mail.