Veterans' Trust Fund Grant Program
A combined total of
$800,000 in grant funding is available for the 2018-19 grant cycle.
- $650,000 in funding is available for grants of up to $50,000 for the following types of eligible applicants:
- veterans' service organizations (VSOs) with 501(c)(19) status by the Internal Revenue Code; and
- non-profit organizations with a mission of serving Pennsylvania veterans granted 501(c)(3) status under the Internal Revenue Code.
- $150,000 in funding is available for the following types of eligible applicants:
- individual eligible counties may receive up to the maximum of $20,000 per grant cycle;
- the State Association of County Directors of Veterans Affairs may be awarded up to the maximum of $150,000 per grant cycle.
The notice of funding
announcement, grant guidelines, and grant application are combined in one
document and can be found here.
Applications must be received by DMVA, whether submitted by hard copy or electronically, by 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday, Dec. 14, 2018. Please note that late or misdirected submissions not physically or electronically received by this date and time will be adminsitratively rejected without review.
It is preferred that applications
are submitted via email to RA-MVVetTrustFund@pa.gov,
although a paper copy delivered to the following address is also acceptable:
Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
Office of Administration, Bureau of Budget and Finance
ATTN: Division of Grants
Edward Martin Hall, Bldg. 0-47, Fort Indiantown Gap
Annville, Pennsylvania 17003-5002
DMVA anticipates that grant awards will be announced in March 2019.
Please direct questions to Mrs. Jennifer Snyder at 717-861-6979 or email to RA-MVVetTrustFund@pa.gov.
VTF Grant News Releases
If you have any questions about VTF grants, please e-mail RA-MVVetTrustFund@pa.gov.