Pennsylvania Needs Nurses
The Department of Military and Veterans Affairs is hiring nurses, offering competitive pay, benefits and opportunities to grow. As a Commonwealth employee, you will embark on a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of veterans! Apply today!
A Wide Range of Job Opportunities
The Veterans’ Homes offer a wide range of job opportunities from food service workers, custodial and maintenance staff, administrative and clerical staff and a variety of nursing and healthcare professionals all utilizing their skill and knowledge to provide for the overall care and well-being of our residents.
- Available positions at Delaware Valley Veterans' Home, Philadelphia (Philadelphia County)
- Available positions at Gino J. Merli Veterans' Center, Scranton (Lackawanna County)
- Available positions at Hollidaysburg Veterans' Home, Hollidaysburg (Blair County)
- Available positions at Pennsylvania Soldiers' and Sailors Home, Erie (Erie County)
- Available positions at Southeastern Veterans' Center, Spring City (Chester County)
- Available positions at Southwestern Veterans' Center, Pittsburgh (Allegheny County)